So you have decided to go for footwear shopping and have no clue about the various varieties of footwear. If you are looking for some help then you have come to the right place as we have explained the various varieties of footwear that one should keep it in their wardrobe. There are so many types that it is easy to get confused, but worry no more and read on our list.
So here is the list of various varieties of women footwear:
- Ballerina Flats:- If you are looking for something that is comfortable and stylish at the same time, then Ballerina Flats should be your choice. This footwear is simple and yet adds a classy look to your feet and overall looks. This is perfect for those who prefer not to wear heels.
- Stiletto Heels:- Pencil heel or stiletto is something that every modern girl likes to have in her shoe rack. It gives you that glamorous glance and makes you look like a diva. You can also flaunt these while going to the workplace. But don’t wear these if you have any leg injury or struggle with the balance, these heels are not for everyone.
- Wedges:- If you don’t feel comfortable in stilettos(because of the high pencil heels) but you have short height and you want to wear footwear that help you look taller, then wedges is the true option for you. They help you look taller, give the touch of elegance and add up to your style quotient.
- Loafer:- Loafers are the right choice if you are searching for something that will go with your formal office wear, casual jeans or even your suits. You can wear them in regular wear or even for outing. They come in various colours and textures, the one in velvet with some embellishment stand out the most.
- Sneakers:- The term originated from US and is now commonly used for training shoes, running shoes which are these days normally worn as daily wear as well. There are casual sneakers and there are Running shoes or training sneakers. While exercising you need to have specific training or running shoes because of the insole and outsole design, which is specifically for exercising. On the other hand, casual sneakers may not have the great cushioning effect, but looks great. These are generally lifestyle shoes that are not used for running or jogging but are preferred for casual look.
- Jootis:- This is the style that won’t go out of fashion any time soon. The all-time thing ‘jootis’ give you comfort and every woman must at least a pair of these classy things in their shoe rack.
- Ankle Boots:- You must have heard the name ‘booties’; these are none other than the Ankle Boots. They are not as high as the knee-high boots, they are just up to the heights of your ankle with 1”-2” heel. You can team these up with tight-fitting jeans and skirts as well, and mark my words; you will slay the look like a boss. Ankle boots mostly come in leather or faux leather.
- Platform:- If you don’t want to go with the thin heels, called stilettos and the balance heel called wedges then you can go with platforms as they don’t have thin heels and are not painful as sometimes stilettos can be. Their thick sole provides the balanced footing.
- Gladiators:- Are you looking for some strap and strings type looks then you should go for gladiators. You can find some amazing strap sandals, the straps can go up to the mid-calf. You can team it up with dresses, and get eth amazing girly glam look.
These are some of the most sought after footwear and in trend as well. We hope that our list was helpful for you. Do let us know what kind of footwear you like to wear.