Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has addressed the conclave on ‘School Education in 21st century’ under the National Education Policy, 2020. He has addressed conclave yesterday at 11 am via video conferencing. Many NGOs, organisations, Education bodies members, stakeholders have joined the event virtually. This event is all about to discuss the implementation of National Education Policy 2020, to make changes in the old NEP pattern & these changes in education pattern happened after 34 years, this is the new policy of the 21st Century. Earlier it was done in 1986.
Yesterday was the 2nd day of Conclave, And the addressed have telecasted live on DD news & DD India at 11 Am.
Table of Contents
Ministry of Education organized the “Shiksha Parv”
Shiksha Parv (Education festival) celebrated from 8-25 September which is being conducted by Ministry of Education, for educating Principals, Teachers, Students, etc. about how to implement the NEP.
Various Webinars, Events, Video Conferences, and conclave on various aspects of the NEP are being organised to ensure that everybody will know it & understand it better.
Under this Shiksha Parv 2 days conclave has been done on 10th & 11th September, yesterday was the 2nd day of this event which has been addressed by PM Modi.
Highlights of Conclave on School education in 21st century by PM MODI
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed the conclave on school education in the 21st century. And PM Modi also addressed Governor’s Conference on September 07 on the policy.
Some highlights of this Conclave
- Millions of Suggestions on Mygov Portal: Ministry of Education has received over 1.5 million 0suggestions on Mygov portal from teachers around the country to ensure better implementation of the policy.
- Need to implement NEP together, PM Modi said, we all need to implement NEP together for better future, NEP is to give birth to a new era of education in the 21st century of India. We really need to implement it effectively across the country for the betterment of our India.
- Do not Limit Education to classroom walls, PM: He said under NEP 2020, from Pre- Schools we need to ensure that Kids will Interlink with the outside world, So they will learn from it, this new policy will ensure better learning and helpful for society also.
- From Marks sheet-based to Learning-Based education, PM: He said students who are taking burden of marks sheets, they will no more bound with any particular subjects of study, they can choose any subjects of their interests, once NEP will implement then study becomes learning-based. And students can learn new things without any subject boundaries.
- Inbuilt Qualities & implement NEP by 2020, Modi said: The new curriculum will start in 2022 under NEP, which ensures to inbuilt new qualities in students like Critical thinking, Collaboration, Creativity & Communication.We all NGO, Educational organizations and schools, teachers, students & parents together should implement the NEP by 2020. For the new era of education in India.
Members who attended the conclave
Members from the Ministry and education departments have attended the event, these members are Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank education Minister, Dr. Anita Karwal Secretary & Literacy department of School Education, State Education Minister Sanjay Dhotre, and many other professors & NCERT Director Dr. Hrushikesh Senapaty, And many professors are added in this conclave to make it a success at huge.
We all know that education is the basic need of any country to grow further. And if the education pattern will be boring, then students will drop their studies in-between, So it’s necessary to make changes in education pattern & make studies more effective to learn & understand, and let’s make it a success by implementing the National Education Policy 2020.
Writing Credits: Paramjeet Kaur