Table of Contents
Mobile Phones a Utility or Hazard for Human Health? Harmful Effects of Mobile Phones Essay
Somehow I thought of question, can I live without the lift device called smartphone? which can put the world at my fingertips and connects me to who I want at anytime. Well definitely Not! Who doesn’t love the modern technology? At the same time you might be surprised why we have came up with Harmful Effects of Mobile Phones Essay. Are there any noticeable points? Yes, please go through!
Source: Zee News
This can be explained in short 150 words paragraph on mobile phones. Keeping in mind the importance of the context, we have decided to discuss in detail.
Did you know that over 1.6 million road accidents, more than 300,000 injuries, 11 horrible teen death occur every single day due to this modern technology called smartphones.
I feel like smart phones are more hazardous then being utility for us after reading above mentioned facts about “Smartphone Risks“.
Smartphones have become more of a necessity rather than an accessory. It has become very easy to contact anyone anywhere. Due to facility and less price, this has become very favorite gazette today.
The new generation is such a slave to the cell phone that it would not be wrong calling it ‘smartphone life style addiction’. People feel helpless without the phone. Apart from elders, smartphone has become status symbol even for kids & this is the reason that every day the market is being dumped with new models of smartphones.
Today the scene is losing a phone, means losing an Important Part of Life. Keeping the efforts to charge the phone here & there, if it loses its battery while conversation. Some of you even might have the false realization sometimes of the phone ringing, this is the major effect of psychological problem.
Top List of Harmful Effects/ Health Risks of Mobile Phones on Human Health
Along with the Psychological Effects, the Mobile Phones also puts bad effects on the body & develops other kinds of problems. Usage of smartphone, more than needed tends to
- Tiredness and sleeplessness, shakes hearing sounds in the ears or ringing bells.
- Taking time to respond.
- Increase of heart beat, joint pain, numbness of limbs, nausea, Problems of Digestive System, stroke & paralysis.
- Eye cancer, losing sight.
- Reduction in White blood cells, & even it can cause asthma.
- Continuous headache, memory loss, shortening of focus. Even one study warns of possibilities of ‘brain tumor’.
- Burning sensation over the scalp of head, Redness and bounces and itching over there, schizers and strokes.
The above are some Negative Effects of Mobile Phones oh Human Health. These all can happen if you are crossing limits on how to use mobile phone. So now could you see that this smartphones not only gives enjoyment but even bring the message of death.
Tips to Prevent Harmful Effects of Mobile Phones
It is not possible to avoid the use of mobile at all. That is not needed even; but be alert to the risks and keep some things in mind. Those things are as follows:-
- Don’t keep the mobile on vibration.
- Don’t use cell phone to listen to music, watching movie and playing games.
- Put anti radiation cover on your mobile. Do not keep mobile phones close to your head in night, as well as in day time.
- Don’t speak more on cell phone. Remind yourself that it is for important things, not for chatting.
As per one study, using mobile phone for long time damages the tissues in the brain, because of the Electro-Magnetic Waves coming out of it. So, it is mandatory to save yourself & specially your kids from the harmful effects of the mobiles. This should be one of our priorities.
Harmful Effects of Smartphones on Children
We all know the benefits of Smartphones like communication, shopping etc. But have given sometime to think about how much it is necessary and what are harmful effects of Smartphones on Children? Let us see one by one.
- We all brought up in an environment where there is clean and fresh air. But now it is radio-frequency environment where there are many adverse effects on humans especially on children. And spending too much time on Smartphones can lead to eyestrain, itchy or tired eyes.
- More usage of Smartphones will effect Students Academics.
- Family relations are going down. Children tend to spend more time over chatting with friends. This might build-up pressure in the later ages.
Final Take on Harmful Effects of Mobile Phones Essay
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
Similarly, Smartphones in themselves are neither good nor bad. However, how we use them makes everything.
Hope the above well classified short paragraphs on mobile phones helps you to take necessary action to save yourselves and environment.
Follow us on FaceBook.
What are the health risks of mobile phones?
RF radiation emitted from mobiles can cause headache and brain tumour.
Radiation is capable of causing cancer.
Studies show that using a mobile phone while driving are increasing road accidents.
How you can reduce mobile phone radiation exposure?
Do not allow your kids to use mobiles unnecessarily.
Do not use your mobile when the signal is low.
Keep your calls shorter and straight to the point.
Make use of landlines when possible.
Prefer text messaging.