There is no doubt that beautiful black and shiny hairs help women to look more beautiful. In the old times, women used many methods for the maintenance of dark, thick, strong, and shiny hair.
In today’s era, many types of soaps, shampoos, and other things are being used to manage the essence of hair. From these, hair starts falling prematurely, instead of getting nutrients, as well as, start becoming white.
In this article, we are giving some important information about hair maintenance, which can be used to make hair strong, dark, and shiny.
Tips to have shiny, long and thick hair:
- How to do hair care using curd?
- The secret to strong and healthy hair
- How to eliminate dandruff with two simple ingredients?
- A useful method for tangled and curly hair
- How to use Aloe Vera gel for hair care?
- Home-made scrub for hair
- How to choose shampoos for hair?
- Lifestyle changes for strong hair
- Protect your hair from these things
- The benefit of head massage
- How to use coconut milk for hair care?
- An Amazing benefit of Green tea for hairs
- Don’t forget this remedy for hair care
How to do hair care using curd?
- Add a pinch of alum to the curd, along with a little turmeric.
- By applying this mixture in the hair of the head, the dirt of the head is removed.
- There are many benefits of applying curd to hairs.
- Curd has anti-fungal properties, which remove dandruff from the hair and clean the scalp. For this, add a few drops of lemon to the curd and apply this paste on the scalp and leave it for some time. Using it twice a week will eliminate the problem of dandruff.
The secret to strong and healthy hair
- Mix honey and olive oil and gently massage the scalp with light hands.
- After about 20 minutes of massage, wash the hair.
- You can also massage this mixture by making it lukewarm.
- Olive oil is extremely beneficial for hair. It strengthens hair from roots and prevents hair fall and helps hair growth.
How to eliminate dandruff with two simple ingredients?
- Use two teaspoons of lemon juice & two teaspoons of olive oil. Mix all these ingredients in a bowl.
- Now massage your head with light hands with this mixture.
- After about 20 minutes, wash the hair with shampoo.
- Lemon juice is the major source of citric acid. Also, it contains vitamin C and antioxidants, which eliminate dandruff and nourishes the scalp.
A useful method for tangled and curly hair
- You need one ripe Avocado and one cup curd.
- Cut the avocado and remove the seeds from it.
- Now mesh it well and then add yogurt to it and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the head and leave it for 40-45 minutes.
- After this, wash the head and then apply conditioner.
- A hair mask made by mixing avocado and curd is not only beneficial for hair growth but also very beneficial for tangled and curly hair.
How to use onions for hair care?
- Take three-four onions, grind them in a grinder and then put them in a cotton cloth and squeeze them so that the juice comes out.
- Now mix Aloe Vera gel in it and mix it.
- After this, massage the scalp with this mixture until this mixture is applied to the whole hair.
- Leave the hair like this for about an hour and then wash it with shampoo.
- After this, apply a conditioner.
This home remedy is best for hair. This not only makes the hair longer but also reduces the breakage of hair. Onion juice is really good for hair growth.
Home-made scrub for hair
- Mix brown sugar and sea salt in a bowl.
- Now mix jojoba oil and fresh lemon juice.
- After applying this mixture on the head and hair, leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it.
Jojoba Oil and Brown Sugar work together as a scrub for the scalp. This not only removes dandruff but also reduces hair breakage.
How to choose shampoos for hair?
- Shampoos are necessary to keep hair clean, long, thick, and healthy. Also, choose herbal hair care products.
- There are different shampoos for hair. Therefore, whenever choosing a sample, keep this in mind.
- Shampoo should be such that moisturize the hair and make them soft. Take a shampoo that can also dry out the natural oil present in the scalp.
Lifestyle changes for strong hair
- Take a healthy diet for healthy hair. Include green leafy vegetables, fruits, milk, and other diet products, dry fruits, etc. in your diet plan.
- For the strength of hair, eat foods containing iron and iodine.
- Do yoga and exercise to strengthen the hair from inside. This makes the hair strong and shiny.
- When you are tired or tense, the hair grows very slowly, so stay tension-free.
- To get tension-free, you must have 7-8 hours of sleep.
Protect your hair from these things
- Protect your hair from strong sunlight or AC, this makes your hair dry and lifeless.
- Make the hair trim every two-three months. By doing this, there is no problem like split ends.
- To protect the hair from the harmful rays of the sun, apply a hair product with a UV filter to the hair while going out in the sun.
The benefit of head massage
- Getting a head massage is beneficial for hair.
- Head massage increases blood circulation in the head, due to which the hair is naturally nourished and strengthened.
How to use coconut milk for hair care?
Coconut milk is the best recipe for good hair growth because it contains a lot of iron, potassium, and fat. To use it in hair, extract milk from a coconut. Keep in mind that you do not have to buy artificial milk from the market. Then add half a lemon and four drops of lavender oil, curd and mix it well. Apply it on the scalp and leave it for about four to five hours. After this wash the hair.An Amazing benefit of Green-Tea for hairs
- Do you know how beneficial this green tea is for your hair?
- Green tea is a very good antioxidant, which helps in the growth of hair, preventing its breakage.
- Apply light warm green tea on your scalp. Leave it for about an hour. Wash hair with cold water.
Don’t forget this remedy for hair care
- Amla is very good for health as well as hair.
- This beneficial fruit full of nutrients contains a lot of vitamin C, which is very good for hair growth.
- Add two teaspoons of amla powder or two teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Keep it to dry lightly. When it dries, wash the hair with lukewarm water.
These are the tips that we can use at home to make our hair beautiful, long, thick, and shiny. Along with this, we should use curd in hair once a week.
Writing Credits:- Aman Brar